Shadow of the Tomb Raider @ E3
The industry is buzzing with big news leading into E3. The Shadow of the Tomb Raider team can’t wait to share the global gameplay reveal with fans, and for show attendees to get their hands on the game.
Bookmark this page for updates and keep an eye on our social channels for coverage during the show, including booth tours, livestreams, stage demos, and more!
International fans – click the times below for a convenient time zone converter!
Sunday, June 10
- 1:00 PM PDT – Xbox E3 Briefing: Watch the briefing live for Shadow of the Tomb Raider’s gameplay world premiere. Tune in via Xbox on Mixer.com.
Tuesday, June 12
- 1:00 PM PDT – Square Enix Presents: Shadow of the Tomb Raider Developer Q&A: Check out the annual Square Enix broadcast at E3 for an interview Check out the annual Square Enix broadcast at E3 for an interview with Crystal Dynamics’ Rich Briggs and Eidos Montreal’s Daniel Chayer-Bisson. Tune in via Square Enix’s YouTube, Twitch, Mixer, Facebook, or Twitter.
Wednesday, June 13
- 11:00 AM PDT – Camilla Luddington Appearance: Lara’s voice and performance artist will be stopping by the Tomb Raider booth to say hello to fans. Don’t miss out!
- 1:30 PM PDT: Square Enix Presents: Shadow of the Tomb Raider Q&A with Camilla Luddington & Earl Baylon. Camilla joins Earl Baylon – the voice of Jonah Maiava – to answer fan questions and play a round of survival “Would you Rather?” Tune in via Square Enix’s YouTube, Twitch, Mixer, Facebook, or Twitter.
- 3:30 PM PDT – E3 Coliseum Panel: Camilla Luddington and the Shadow of the Tomb Raider Creative Team. Join the creative team and cast behind Shadow of the Tomb Raider as they share new details about Lara Croft’s latest adventure. Lead Writer Jill Murray and Performance Director Darryl Purdy join Camilla Luddington and Earl Baylon in the panel, moderated by Senior Community Manager Meagan Marie. Tune in via E3 Live.
All E3 At the Square Enix Booth – South Hall, Booth 1601
- Hands-on: Get your hands on Shadow of the Tomb Raider! You won’t want to miss the demo – or the booth – which will transport you deep into the Amazon while playing. The first 250 fans to play each day will receive a special Shadow of the Tomb Raider eclipse pin.
- Photo-ops: Stop by the booth for a Shadow of the Tomb Raider photo souvenir. Snap the photo with friends or with one of our official Lara Croft cosplay ambassadors – Jenn Croft, Saylum Croft, and Raymond Croft.
- Cosplayers: Stop by the booth in costume and receive an official Lara Croft Cosplayer patch!