Install Chronicles PC Game
• Pentium® II 300MHz processor or equivalent without 3D hardware acceleration, or Pentium II 266MHz processor or equivalent with 3D hardware acceleration
• Windows® 95/98/ME compatible computer system with 16MB RAM
• DirectX® 7 included
• 4x CD-ROM
• 4MB video card
• 100% DirectX 7 compliant sound card
• Keyboard and mouse
• Supports most major 3D acceleration graphics cards, compatible sound cards and joysticks through DirectX 7
NOTE: It may be necessary for you to update your hardware drivers to run this game. Additional requirements for Tomb Raider Level Editor:
• Minimum desktop display resolution of 1024 x 768 in 16-bit color mode
• Approximately 300MB uncompressed hard disc space
NOTE: The Tomb Raider Level Editor is provided “as is” and is not supported by EIDOS Interactive Customer Service. For more information, please refer to the License Agreement text file on the Level Editor disc.
• Pentium II 266MHz processor or equivalent
• 32MB RAM
• 100% DirectX 7 compatible joystick/gamepad
• 4MB video card
• 100% DirectX 7 compliant 3D accelerator card
1. Quit all applications and close all windows on your desktop.
2. Place the TOMB RAIDER: CHRONICLES CD in your CD-ROM drive. In a few moments, the TOMB RAIDER: CHRONICLES installation menu will appear.
NOTE: If AutoPlay is disabled, the menu will not appear. To manually access the installation menu, double-click the My Computer icon on your desktop, and then double-click the CD-ROM icon that appears in the newly opened window. Finally double-click Autorun.exe to open the installation menu.
3. From this point, please follow the on-screen prompts that guide you through the installation process.
4. When installation is complete, you can choose to play the game, quit without playing or read the Readme text file.
NOTE: Refer to the Readme file for updates, manual alterations and troubleshooting.